Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Random Pictures of Beautiful Things

After my Virginia post, I was thinking to myself that instead of writing about another trip I would just do a post out of some of the beautiful pictures I have taken of somewhat random things. I'll tell you where they came from so you get an idea. Thus, the title "Random Pictures of Beautiful Things." Enjoy!
Wooden flower 

Barn across the road from our house.

Close up of a white snow blossom

Our deck (this was taken with specialized effects)

Backyard on a sunny day

Snow-blossom bush

Close up of a snow-blossom

Sunglasses in the sun

Woodsy backyard

Front door

Front door specialized

Daisy
There we go. That concludes my post of random pictures. Actually, I have a couple more scenic pictures to put on.


All these pictures were taken at Rondeau. Here you can see that there is a lot of seaweed

Reeds. Behind them is Rondeau Joe's, across is Rondeau Bay Estates

The bay-water. It wsa really warm and really sea weedy - as it always is. :)

A single raindrop. I think I tried at least 3 times to get just one drop in the water. Finally, it turned out right. 

Sea-weed off of Cassia's fishing pole.

Drawing in the sand. Yes, it is specialized to have the dark corners.


The sky over the lake. It was so pretty.

As a writer and author, I look for beauty in many places. From sunlight streaming through my window to pretty sunsets on Lake Erie, I find beauty in so many places and always want to write about it as best as I can. However, my best often falls short of what it really is. This whole post is a thanksgiving post in a way, thanking God for all the beauty I see around me. He is is such a wonderful Creator and I can't even begin to describe his amazing creation. Sometimes we don't realize enough what a beautiful world we live in. Sin-ravaged, yes, but still beautiful.
Well, that ends my small soliloquy. Think on these things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment