Monday, October 15, 2018

And.....We're Back!

It has been a long 5 years since Mom posted. What with moving and having six children she got very busy. But now, as the oldest, I graciously offered to take up what she has started. And I have a camera so I take lots of pictures. So I will do my best to keep you posted.
As of November 12, 2018, I will be 14, Alicia is 12, Moriah is 11, Cassia is 9, Ellia is 7, and Joel is 5. We are all growing up very fast! :)
This was a picture which Mom took when we went September camping a few weeks ago.
In the past 5 years, we have managed to take a few family trips. In 2016 we went to Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick, last April we went to Toronto for a few days, and this July we went to Williamsburg, Virginia for just over a week. I will upload all those pictures so you can see what we've been up to!
We've also gone camping multiple times, the most recent in September.
We went camping in Rondeau, a provincial park less than 10 minutes away from our house, for a week. This is our campsite, and across from it was Pake and Beppe's. They came out too, as well as our cousins. It was a lot of fun.
Here is Alicia, Beppe, Joel, and Moriah playing Chrominoes on Monday. It rained a lot, but they were still able to play. Joel is a whiz at this game, even though he's only five. He is so good and he wins quite a bit. :) 
One of the things we did was fishing. As often as we could, we fished.

Our tackle-box
all opened up....
Cassia trying to figure things out. She is the bravest of us all, putting worms and hooks on and taking off fish by herself. I can do worms, but fish and hooks........ I just get Noah or Titus to do it - they are more than willing. ;)
Noah sitting patiently, waiting for a bit. It was a beautiful day. 
Another favorite of ours was swimming....even in September the water was warm, since it had had all summer to warm up. And it was a great opportunity to take pictures as well.



Well, duty calls. I need to get going on my school and customers. 
Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment