Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Our Toronto Trip Pt. 2

After Casa Loma, our next stop was the Royal Ontario Museum. It was a history museum, and like I said even though I am not a museum/history fan, I did enjoy it. And their rock collection was amazing.
A couple quilts from the ROM. I do believe that this was in the Native American section. Don't quote me on that, though.

Some type of dress. I think that it may have been from India....
Another quilt. As you can see from the corner, there is a British flag. I do forget what this one meant, but it did have a symbolic meaning; I know that much.
A platter, tea kettle, and cup. I love that platter!
Me reading about those figurines.
Mom, me, Moriah, and Dad eyeing the furniture. I guess Alicia took these pictures. She is pretty good, too!
Dad and Moriah sitting. There were rooms and rooms of separate things, and sometimes we would just sit down and eat some of the snacks which we had brought. If you ever go on a long trip in many museums, bring a back pack of snacks! It keeps lots of morale up.
Dad in the war section. It was really cool to see all the old armor, old hats and khaki uniforms.
Miniature set of a building in Egypt.

A real mummy! (Don't see one of those every day!)

Rocks, rocks, beautiful rocks.


My absolute favorite rock. It just lit up the walls.

And's that's all for the ROM! We took so many more pictures, but most are duplicates or triplicates!
I'll probably post again tomorrow on the CN Tower.
Until then!







No comments:

Post a Comment