Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Walk on Water

This past Saturday Bryan played out door hockey and I took the girls to the lake to see the ice. Aunt Brandy came with too, we had alot of fun. It was neat to see the snow and ice, it also brought back memories of when my parents would take me and my siblings. The above picture is proof that Cassia was there too! Just so she doesn't feel left out in years to come. She slept in the storchenweige most of the time.
We mostly walked along the beach as I was not wearing boots and was a little nervous about someone falling in the water. Moriah looked so cute walking behind everyone with her hands in her pocket. Her fear of ice is not only at an area but also little patches along the beach. Aunt Brandy did manage to get her to see the fun in trying to crack the ice!

Alicia kept asking me to take her picture when ever they climbed on a mountain of snow! Moriah refused to climb up!


The girls had fun walking through puddles. They had all just bought new rubber boots with the Christmas money the week before.



I was a little jealous that I didn't have rubber boots, I would have loved to jump into some puddles!




Some more ice and water.





We did walk out a little ways at the end of our walk, so that if my feet got wet it wouldn't matter. Moriah was too afraid so Aunt Brandy carried her, but the other girls enjoyed the adventure! What a fun day we had and what beautiful weather to be outside!







No comments:

Post a Comment