Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The New Kitchen

This is a backwards, so here is the almost finished product. We still have some trim to finish up, but we love our new kitchen! It is so beautiful and the pull outs make it easier to be organized!
I spent 2 full days mudding, sanding and painting! It was my first experience with drywall! There are a few spots that I need to fix up, or cover with decorations! :-) I was very thankful that my mom could have the oldest 3 girls while I was in the middle of this disaster!
Dust Everywhere!!

Here the cupboards are partly out, I was pretty excited to get going!
This is the before picture where the fridge and stove are.
This is the before picture from the other side and Alicia busy working! I will have to take a few more after pictures once the trim is done and I have it decorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment