Friday, February 19, 2010

Sleeping Arrangements

Sometimes I am not sure why we have a bed for each girl. They love to share and we love to peek in on them! It is so sweet to see sleeping children after such a busy, noisy day. Lately Victoria is always in Alicia's bed. Moriah only joins them once in a while. It use to be that Alicia was always in Victoria's bed. Then for awhile Moriah was always in with Victoria. They seem to like to switch it up, who is with who and in what bed! One night Victoria wet Alicia's bed, went and changed her pajamas and joined Moriah. It seems that Victoria does not like being alone!
I don't mind them sharing, but lately Victoria and Moriah have been taking turns joining Bryan and I in the very early morning. For a few nights we just tossed which ever one between us and fell back asleep, but now it is getting annoying. They are starting squirm and kick and it is just not comfortable. I am not sure what to do to get them to stop as I don't feel up to diciplining so early in the morning, so I have contemplated offereing candy to the girls who stay in their beds ALL night! I think that jsut might work! I wonder what it will be like when Cassia is bigger........

2 comments:

  1. Just thought of this... I heard once of having a roll-away bed under the parents bed - that way the kids can come in and be close, without taking up your space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle, our bedroom is too small for that, but even if it wasn't I wouldn't want to encourage our children to sleep in our room. Especially not when they are over 2 years old. I also think our children would want to sleep in our bed!
    The smartie thing is working though!! :-)

    ReplyDelete