Saturday, May 30, 2020

Walks & Rondeau

Since Rondeau is open (not to camping, but walking and such), we have been occasionally going for walks there. We usually went for a Sunday walk, but lately we have been going for MonTuesWedThursFriSat walks, in English: whenever.

I will start with our few Sunday walks.

As you can see, a sunny day!

Cass, Dad, Mum, V & a bit of Ellia

I've always liked this house.

Conspirators in the background
Mum and Dad talking or something like that! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Joel, Ellia & Cassia walking

Now onto our MonTuesWedThursFriSat walks. I will say, I have no idea what day we took these pictures, so hence the name.


A random picture of the road

A fun endeavor!

Cass & I ran to the water (boat dock) to see the water

Joel & V

Taking pictures

Ellia "mmmm"-ing

One of my favorite pictures

I liked this one too.

The winding road


It is fun to take a picture of one's shadow.

Walks in Rondeau are usually fun!
On Sundays we go for about 5k walks on the Harrison Trail.
During the week, we usually just walk around the campground.
We are definitely enjoying the beautiful weather! Lots of walks and bike rides (more walks than bike rides, though).


No comments:

Post a Comment