Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Fishing in Rondeau

Since, until the end of May, Rondeau is free. My family has been going fishing, while Mum and I stay home and do nothing (sometimes we do something). Yesterday we all went fishing at the yacht club inside Rondeau.
I totally forgot our camera (something to do) and realized I should not have when there were many opportunities to take pictures! I used Dad's phone, and I took some photos. I like our camera better though.

Joel

A random picture of trees

Cassia & Joel fishing

There were many of these birds flying around,
I don't know what kind they are, but they were pretty.

Dad & V

Mum brought a book

I brought a book and a "list".

Moriah & Victoria fishing

Another random picture

There were many carpenter bees swarming around.
They were quite annoying, but apparently they don't sting, so that was good.

Victoria caught 8 fish.
I didn't fish.
Moriah caught 13 fish.
Cassia caught 14 fish.
Ellia caught 8 fish.
Joel caught 5 fish.
Dad was very busy taking off fish and putting on worms. We girls don't enjoy doing that part, Joel doesn't do it either.

When we got home, it was about 8:30. I joined my friends on Zoom for about half an hour and talked to them, and as far as I know they are all still alive 😊.
Thus ends an evening in the life of the Marentettes. We all woke up early this morning (summer does that to some of us), and we are enjoying the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment