Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bathroom new/old

This is our current bathroom. I love the color of it but will most likely keep our new bathroom a more neutral color. I remember when we moved into this house, thinking the bathroom was so small I was almost clasterphobic when taking a bath with the door closed. Now I am thinking taking a bath in our new bathroom will not be as cozy becuase the bathroom is so much bigger. I guess one gets use to what they have! I do love having such a small bathroom when it comes to cleaning! I tired to up load a picture of our new bathroom but it is not working, so just scroll down to when I posted about our new kitchen and bathroom. In the new bathroom we are taking off the wall paper and getting a new ceiling, so it will look different when we move in.This is suppose to be at the top of the post, but I can't seem to move it there.



So after taking a bath and thinking about what I wrote in the previous post, I realized that I probably wrote it because I have been rather 'emotional' the last few days. I can tell that I have more energy now that I am taking iron, but I have also noticed the 'emotional' side of me coming out. Bryan was sweet and watched Pride and Predjudice with me Sunday night. It was the short new one, as that is his favorite. Whenever I get tired and emotional Bryan will pop in either Emma or P&P, we both enjoy these moves and find them quite comical. Bryan understand girls so well, it really amazes me considering he grew up around mostly boys! He is such a great father for his daughters and a wonderful husband for me, but back to what I meant to write! I thoguht I would add a post that is a little lighter, since those reading my previous post probably had no idea what I was trying to say. I really do not claim to be a great writer, I know I am awful at keep my thoughts together, writing sentences, and paragraphs, and everything else. So please be patient with me and just enjoy the pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment