Monday, September 6, 2010

Our New House........


We did it.........we finally found our country home! We are very excited and can't wait to get it and move in. We do have to wait a couple of months as the house has to be severed from the farm land but we hope to be moving in November. We hope to get in the house a little sooner to do some painting and take out the closet in the small bedroom. It is rather hard to believe that we are going to buy this house and move to the country. We have talked and dreamed about it for a few years now. Not only do we get this cute little country house but I also bought the ringer washing machine from the owner. I got it for $25 and it looks brand new. I won't be using it for all our laundry, but maybe some of it! :-) It is just neat to have one. I think we are going to be busier then we realize when we move to this house, not only is there a lot more yard (2 acres) but of course with an old house comes extra work. But as I said we are very excited and can't wait to get a move on it!! Before moving we have some furniture to get rid of and some organizing to do. So if anyone would like a couch or entertainment unit, let me know we have some for sale. I also will be going through all the girls toys, so if you would like some (for free) let me know! If you know of anyone selling a good wood swing set let us know, we will have lots of room for it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Valerie, I am so glad you decide to move. The house is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks Moselle, I hope school is going well for you!!

    ReplyDelete