Monday, September 13, 2010

Our New Baby......

Victoria and I just got back from seeing our new baby by ultrasound. It was so amazing and has made me so anxious to meet our new baby! There is only one baby, no twins! I am a little disappointed, but really the thought of 2 babies is a little overwhelming! It was too early to tell if it is a boy or girl, but we haven't decided to find out or not yet so that is okay. I am 12 weeks 2 days and due March 26. The ultrasound technician was very kind and I think even she was enjoying watching our baby kicking, swing it's arms and legs, and rolling around. She gave us a long time of just watching the baby and talking about it. She was also great with Victoria and explained and showed us little things. I have never had an ultrasound at 12 weeks, I had one at 6 weeks and usually I have it at 20 weeks, so I wasn't expecting much, but was I ever surprised. I can't get over just how amazing it is to see a little baby only 2.5 inches swimming around inside of me. It really made this pregnancy 'real' for me and the excitement is enhanced so much! Victoria seemed to really enjoy it as well and she was very excited to show off the pictures. The ultrasound technician kept saying what a healthy baby we have as we watched it's little mouth open and close and all it's limbs moving. It was so reassuring to know all is well with our little one! I just thought I would share the wonderful experience so that in time to come I can remember it as I look back on this blog! What an awesome God we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment