Friday, September 17, 2010

Just a little update.............

I just thought I would update how things are going here. We are all enjoying having 'mommy' back to life again. The kids are so encouraging and excited to see me functioning. The first time I drove they were all a little worried that maybe I shouldn't be doing it, but we arrived safely! I am not 'all' better. I still am nauseated most of the day and I get tired very easily. I find a need a rest in the afternoon. I still get sickest at night and if I have a busy day it is worse. I will be so thankful when the nausea is all gone (hopefully that happens). I continue to be in awe and so thankful for all the help we had in the last 6 weeks. I would have never made it through as well as I did without the encouragement and prayers. I have been enjoying some visits with friends that I have not seen in a long time. I started packing yesterday, books, movies, and material. We are getting rid of out tv. so I figure I will just pack up all the videos and dvd's we won't have room to display them. I have them all in Rubbermaid containers so when we want to watch a movie (on the lap top) we will have to go and get it from the basement. I figure the more I do now the less I have to do later. Plus it is fun packing! We are all getting very excited about moving. I keep looking at the pictures I took of the inside of the house to figure out decorating. We were given a free riding lawn mower, that was a huge blessing! We hope to get in the house in October and start moving big stuff the beginning of November. I organized my big freezer so I know what is in there and can start using more of it so we don't have to move as much. It sure is nice to know where everything is when I go down there! :-)
I guess that is about all, we are just so thankful for my health and for this opportunity to move to the country. I know that many people think we are crazy to move to a small house when we are having our 5th child, but we are find with it, even excited! I am happy to get rid of all the extra stuff that we really never use and I hope that having less will make our child more thankful for what they do have.
My baby just woke up from her nap a little too early.......so I better go get her and am hoping she is not too cranky! I still can't take a cranky baby very well.........

No comments:

Post a Comment