Friday, October 16, 2020

Thanksgiving Camping 2020

 Happy Thanksgiving!

As tradition (since 2018) we have gone Thanksgiving Camping at the Pinery.

It's usually fun, when its not incredibly cold. Last year was very cold, this year wasn't as cold, so that was nice! Friday night we left after Dad got home from work (about 6 he was home, but we left at like 6:30) and we set up in the dark and had a fire for a bit then went to bed. On Saturday, Matt & Jess came out for lunch and supper and we had a great time with them! On Sunday we didn't end up going to church because of new Thanksgiving COVID rules, so instead we had family worship and then continued our day. On Monday, my family did a polar plunge, I was the photographer by choice 😊.

Here are some of my favorite photos that have people in them:


Our lights that are set up all over our campsite



The way to the beach, and V taking a pic


My name faintly written in the sand

Ellia in the "lookout"

Trail to the beach

While V, Ellia and I went dune-climbing,
Cass and Moriah stayed on the beach and looked for cool rocks.

Ellia dancing on the sunny sand area above and behind our campsite.

Cass climbing their tree








First family photo.









Thanksgiving camping was good. A bit cold, but not as cold as last year! 😁
Dad tried to put in the water again, and that, for me, ending sorta badly. I got nice and sandy.
I have many scenery photos, but there is a lot of them! I never knew that a piece of wood and a stone or a leaf could prove to be fun! So, I'll do another post with those!


No comments:

Post a Comment