Monday, September 14, 2020

Family Camping

 Usually we go September camping the first week of September. This year we camped the last week of August.

It was fun. There were many people! All the VKs and a few other families that I know.

The first thing you should do: Visit the bay

Mom Instagraming (yes, my new word)


The trailer all set up.
We had some issues with the hydro, but Dad fixed it!!

Our first fire


The beach. One of my favorite pictures

The moon was very bright for the first few nights.

We went fishing the second night.



Even I fished for a while. Then I took more pictures.

The blob in the picture is a fish that didn't exactly
want to be in a picture. Hence the blob.





Okay, I love sunset pictures and none of these
were taken on a special setting too!








Victoria reading. During our camping, I did read 10
books, and V probably read more than me!

There was rain a-comin'.







We had great fun. It wasn't super cold, so that was great! Unfortunately, our campsite had no shade, but you make do with what you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment