Monday, November 12, 2018

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Yes, you heard right. It's my birthday today! As of 10:52 tonight I will be fourteen years old. I really wish that I had fourteen pictures to share with you of all of my years, but I don't. So instead I thought I'd publish a small little post of only writing. Endure with me!
In my short life I have lived in 4 houses, had 6 siblings, and completed 9 years of school. (I'm in grade 10).
A few notable things about me are:
I've written a play
I've gone to Atlanta
My favorite things to do are read, write, and spend time with my cousins and siblings.
I am the oldest of 6 children, 17 grandchildren, and 41 great-grandchildren.
So there we go. A few things that maybe you did know about me, and maybe you didn't. One last thing, though....
Since I am working now, I am not home. So tonight our whole family (all 8 of us) and Pake and Beppe (our grandparents) are going out for supper to a pizza place called Quo Vadis. It is going to be so yummy! I haven't been out for supper in ages!
But, I'd better get back to work.
Have a great day!
And I will upload some pictures soon, promise!

4 comments:

  1. You wrote a play? That's so neat, V!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I have written a play by myself. It was called three Princess' and a Crown. It was rather dumb. That was a logn time ago, though...I was only 8 or 9.
      Actually, a friend helped me.

      Delete
    2. Oh, yeah, I forgot about that one V! Although, we did do the Santa's Shocker Surprise one, too.

      Delete
  2. And this is Joe making these comments, I didn't realize it didn't show.

    ReplyDelete