Monday, December 6, 2010

Where have I been..........

I am sorry to those of you waiting for picture updates on our house or an e-mail from me telling you about our new house, but we do not have internet anymore! When I called to switch the internet to our new address they never said it would be a problem, but then the day after we were suppose to have it we found out that where we live it is not available. The first week I really missed not checking all the blogs I like and my e-mail, but now I am very use to it and am enjoying the extra reading time, well, reading books instead of blogs! :-) I do hope to update with pictures of our life in our new house, but that will have to wait for now!
We are loving our new house! I just love being in the country, I love having no neighbors and I love our house and all the big windows and how bright and cheery it is! I have not minded being home with no vehicle, no internet, no tv., and I haven't even missed the dishwasher yet!! I have not been gaining as much weight now that I have to walk upstairs to go the bathroom! We love having everyone sleeping on the same level and well, I guess we just love everything about our new house!!
The pregnancy is going very well, I do think my iron is low again I have a midwife appointment tomorrow so I will find out then. The baby is moving and growing and now that we are settled into our new house I think about our babe more and am looking forward to having him or her. I still continue to be nervous about the possibility of having aboy, but am also getting more use to the idea! We do not know if it is a boy, it is just that everyone thinks it is a boy and the heart beat is lower then my other babies.
I am sorry to all those waiting for an e-mail from me, but I figured this would do for now!! :-) If you want to come for a visit we would love that! I am mostly home so give me a call and please come visit, I would love to show you are new house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment