Thursday, July 29, 2010

Excitment in our home.....

Our dear Cassia is little sister to 3............. And soon to been big sister to 1...............


For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.




Psalm 139:13&14




We find it so fitting that our family is in the middle of memorizing Psalm 139, we read this chapter to our girls and asked them what they thought their surprise was. After a little questioning they realized that Mommy had a baby in her tummy, and they couldn't be happier. We are so excited to be welcoming a new baby into our family the begining of April 2011. What a wonderful blessing from God.

1 comment:

  1. Cassia pushed something on the computer and my post published before I could check it over so sorry for the spelling mistakes, but I guess you will understand the post anyhow!

    ReplyDelete