Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pioneer Girls



In the last post I mentioned that I was in the middle of 'spring cleaning', well as you can see I took a break from that and did some sewing!! It was so nice to be sewing again!


I had started on Victoria's pioneer dress a while ago and she has been enjoying the dress for a few months now. I finished her bonnet a couple weeks ago.



Yesterday I made her apron and bloomers, and started Alicia's whole outfit.



Today I finished and both girls have been playing Mary and Laura Ingalls!



I have to make an outfit for for Moriah yet, but she refuses to be Carrie, she wants to be Laura too! So the girls decided that she could be cousin Laura, like in the first book.





I made the dress in the largest size, hoping we will get lots of use for many years to come!







If anyone ever wants to borrow them let me know, I really don't mind!






We are hoping to go to a Pioneer Village sometime and the girls can't wait to wear their dresses!









Since the weather is so beautiful again we thought we would take some pictures.










By accident I doubled this one and can't figure out how to delete the extra one.








Victoria is showing off her bloomers!











I just love these dresses, they are so cute....













and so are the girls wearing them.















Hope you enjoyed our little photo shoot...












We sure enjoyed doing it!!















No comments:

Post a Comment