Friday, May 17, 2019

Camping May 2019

Last night we (Noah, Hannah, Titus, Cassia, Moriah, Alicia, and I) took an adventure! We slept outside in a tent in Pake and Beppe's bush with the supposed bears, wolves and coyotes. (Notice I said supposed! :)) I, being the resident photographer, took it upon myself to take pictures. So here goes!
Titus and Cassia. 
That was the boys' fort, which they slept in, with Pake.
Inside the fort

The girls' tent. 12 person. Brand new!
Everyone playing.

After supper, we were bored, so we decided to go to the stream and do a photoshoot, me taking the photos. Here are the highlights and my personal favorites!
My favorite (and new background)

Also another favorite!

The girls. From left to right; Ellia, Hannah, Moriah, Cassia, and Esther

Esther and Titus walking in the field. Titus said that he wouldn't be in any pictures unless his knife could be in the pictures too. 😊 Thus, the knife.

Cassia and Titus. My best subjects!!

We had a grand time, talking and playing. Hopefully, we can go back soon!!!
Enjoy the nice weather.
(We will too.)





No comments:

Post a Comment