Wednesday, April 3, 2019

When It Has Been Nice

Last Monday or Tuesday it was really nice outside. And we were playing outside. Cassia, Ellia and I would jump rope while V and Moriah played a game with a ball. I'm not sure what it was called. 
I also would sometimes throw the ball with V and Moriah.


V threw the ball over the van & the truck! 


Unfortunately, the grass isn't long enough, or dry enough, for me to cut grass (😒), which is something I really enjoy, unlike most people I know (it's really easy ... since I use a riding lawn mower)!



Later on, while we were still playing ball. Joel got out the bat and tried to hit the ball before we caught it. Although, he would also hit the ball back to me. Hmmm...

While we were in the front, Cass and Ellia were in the back on the trampoline skipping rope. They find that its easier to skip rope on the trampoline, which is true, but you get more exercise if you do it on the ground (which is what I do)!




Cassia has now been able to skip rope backwards! Ellia does really well on the trampoline. I prefer to do it on the ground, because its harder to do!

Unfortunately, the next day (or two?)  that was supposed to be like 12 degrees was rainy and wet instead. But it was ok since we already got our outside time the day (or two?) before.

Today also was a great day for playing outside! We went for a walk in Rondeau with Noah, Hannah & Silas to check out our campsite(s) for homeschool & September camping! I don't have any pictures since Mom didn't bring the camera, if I did, I'd put them on!

I hope you all are enjoying the great weather that we are getting! 
Alicia M.

No comments:

Post a Comment