Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Life...

Here are a few pictures from life here at our house. Here are my 2 monkeys Cassia and Ellia. They sure are busier then my 1st 3 girls. Especially Ellia, she seems to get into everything, and likes to take off. She made our trip to Toronto a little more difficult. They are both so cute though, so it makes it all worth it! They bring so much life to our family! They have such cute smiles too! The girls always love playing in the laundry baskets. Ellia was especially happy as she was running around with just a diaper on, I was in the middle of getting her ready for bed. Notice her beloved 'blankie' in the basket with her. She is our first child to take her blankie every where.
 My oldest and youngest! What a great helper Victoria is! About 2 weeks ago she started carrying Joel around and getting him out of his bed for me. She is always willing to help care for her brother! It sure is nice having older girls to help out this time around!
 Trying to get a picture of all 6 munchkins is pretty hard. Well, mostly it is Ellia that makes it to hard. She doesn't want anything to do with sitting for a picture.

Things continue to go well, but busy here. Joel is 15lbs now and he was getting up only once a night for a few nights, now that has changed. He continues to be very content. I love having a boy, I know I always said it didn't matter not having a boy, but now that I have one I couldn't imagine life without him! It is different having a boy, my feelings are different towards him and I think differently about him. Right now he is 'my' little man, but I know his daddy is looking forward to his turn as Joel grows. And as much as Bryan always said he wanted just girls, I know he is very proud of Joel and loves to show him off! Ofcourse he would never admit it!

 Off to those duties I mentioned before, Joel is crying and supper needs to be made, I should also get the dishes cleared off the table from lunch, my girl who usually does it is laying on the couch with a fever and having a nap for the 2nd time today. I hope it is nothing serious. Moriah had a fever on Sunday but was herself again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment